This policy has been created in conjunction with the new Data Protection Act 2018 and the subsequent GDPR.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: JAC Group, 8 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to prevent timely, relevant information to them.
JAC GROUP LIMITED uses Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn for marketing and branding purposes.
In accordance with Data Protection Act 2018, JAC GROUP LIMITED will not disclose personal and confidential information about clients or partners on social networks, without their consent. A consent form will be sent to every client regarding the project and subsequent completion of said project.
If you have any queries or problems regarding JAC GROUP LIMITED social media, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)207 7608 0700
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name, plus your title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookie and How We Use Them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow website and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to this site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, to provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in a form on our website you are providing us with your details, we will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
If you have agreed we can use your information for marketing purposes, but wish to change your mind you can do so easily, via one of these methods.
Send an email to email@example.com, or write to us at: JAC Group, 8 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP.
We will always hold your information safely and securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we, JAC, have no control of websites outside of our own, if you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites, read the site’s data protection and privacy policies in full.